Diffstat (limited to 'HACKING')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 31 deletions
diff --git a/HACKING b/HACKING
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,31 +0,0 @@
-Hacking on mate-menus
- + The development occurs in git:
- For information on how to access MATE git please read:
- + Please send patches as bug reports in MATE Bugzilla:
- https://bugzilla.gnome.org/ (product mate-menus)
- Your patch should be in unified diff form (the -u option to GNU
- diff). See also:
- + Please try and send a patch against a recent version of this package.
- Patches against git master are most preferable.
- + Don't commit any but the most trivial patches without approval.
- + Exceptions to this are:
- - Translators may commit basic i18n related patches to the build
- - Build sheriff are welcome - in accordance with the relevant build
- sheriff constraints.