Diffstat (limited to 'THANKS')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 38 deletions
diff --git a/THANKS b/THANKS
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,38 +0,0 @@
-Many kudos, thanks, beers, and brownie points to:
- Mark Crichton <[email protected]> - Wrote the initial versions
- of GdkPixbuf, and bravely maintained Imlib for MATE's
- purposes. And rode us around in the minivan of death.
- Arik Devens <[email protected]> - Wrote the preferences code
- for EOM and provided many interesting conversations. And lent
- me his comic books, which are insanely cool.
- Damien Diederen <[email protected]> - Wrote the original fast
- scaling code that was the inspiration for EOM.
- Tuomas Kuosmanen <[email protected]> - Created the cute icon for
- EOM, as well as lots of nice artwork. That artwork was
- proudly viewed in EOM as well.
- Raph Levien <[email protected]> - Wrote libart, microtile arrays,
- GdkRGB, and some awesome code for doing imaging *fast*.
- Provided a botomless pit of knowledge.
- Michael Meeks <[email protected]> - Wrote the initial MateComponent
- stuff for EOM, and provided good feedback all along.
- Maciej Stachowiak <[email protected]> - All-around super hacker,
- and provided excellent feedback for EOM.
- Owen Taylor <[email protected]> - Wrote the awesome scaling
- and compositing functions for GdkPixbuf. Also provided a
- really bottomless pit of knowledge.
- Carsten "The Rasterman" Haitzler <[email protected]> -
- Provided many interesting discussions about classification of
- images and other imaging stuff. He also throws the best
- The MATE translation team - For letting us use EOM in a
- zillion languages.